LifeGoal Home Down Payment Investment ETF (ticker: HOM) is a low cost, diversified ETF built to show people exactly what dollars they have set aside for a down payment for an upcoming home purchase- all while having those dollars professionally invested.
- Investment Goal: Seek to provide current income and some capital appreciation.
- Active Management: The managers use research and analysis in an effort to determine which bonds and stocks from around the world will produce the most favorable outlook for achieving the intended investment goal.
- Environmental Social Governance: The managers will consider ESG in all aspects of the investment process.
- Design: Generally will be about 25% stocks (higher risk) and 75% bonds (lower risk).
- Innovative Component: In an effort to help offset any increase in the costs of housing, the ETF will have modest exposure to stocks in areas like furniture companies, appliance companies, home builders, lumber companies, etc.
- Management Fees: $3.40 annually per $1,000 investment.
[SOCIAL MEDIA NAME] PAGE
Thank you for visiting the LifeGoal ETFs website.
You are now being redirected to our [SOCIAL MEDIA NAME] page. Do you wish to continue?